Admin Team Member – Full-time
Are you passionate about people and providing exceptional customer service?
Are you looking for a vibrant workplace environment and culture, one that nurtures and supports their team?
And do it all in a state-of-the-art purpose-built facility, where we deliver the very best treatment and patient care. Then working with us is a natural fit.
We are looking for a friendly and outgoing team player to join our Admin team on a full-time basis, working 36-38 hours per week including Saturday work. Previous experience and knowledge of Google Suite and Cliniko Practice Management software is valued but not essential.
We are open to part-time & flexible working hours for the right person.
About the role:
Being part of O-health’s Admin team is a critical role. You create the first and last impression of O-health to any new or existing patient. Your position directly affects the success of O-health by creating a positive friendly atmosphere.
You are critical in the accurate management of the patient database including the updating of banking and accounting records. The way in which you communicate to every individual: team, patients and guests directly affects the patient experience and each individual’s perception of O-health.
- Create a positive and welcoming environment for our patients.
- Check patients in, answer phones and emails in a friendly and timely manner.
- To become proficient with practice management software Cliniko and the Google Suite.
- Learn all the different areas of the clinic, including our multidisciplinary team and services offered at O-health.
- Become proficient in the products sold and assist in increasing sales.
- Manage multiple roles and tasks within the business, capable of providing holiday cover or
continuity of role if another admin team member is absent.
- Help to improve efficiencies within O-health, including questioning the existing processes in order to produce better outcomes.
- Ensure the clinic remains clean and tidy.
- You are enthusiastic, interested in community, a team player and passionate about furthering your career.
- You must be personally and professionally aligned with the values that reflect O-health.
- HSC, VCE or equivalent.
- Any experience with Cliniko and Google products is welcomed.
- Any experience with handling cash and eftpos is welcomed.
- Ability to undertake appropriate professional and personal development programs to maintain knowledge and skills.