Exercise Physiologist – Full-time
Do you believe the best health outcomes require a truly holistic approach?
If you are looking for a vibrant workplace environment and culture one that nurtures, supports, and continually educates their team? In a role that can create game-changing outcomes for our patients. And do it all in a state of the art purpose-built facility, that allows you to deliver the very best treatment and patient care. Then working with us a natural fit.
We are looking for a passionate and accredited Exercise Physiologist. New grad and experienced EPs are welcomed on a full or part-time basis.
About the role:
As an Exercise Physiologist, you will play a critical role in improving the health and wellbeing of patients with a chronic disease or injury, and assist in restoring optimal physical function, health or wellness.
You will be working closely with patients to understand their individual conditions and current physical capabilities, which will assist you in developing their personalised treatment plan.
You will join an existing team of exceptional EPs who will offer guidance and support to continue to grow and improve. You will work collaboratively to provide health and physical activity education, advice, and support for lifestyle modification to your patients. This position is perfect for therapists passionate about helping others achieve optimal health and wellbeing through exercise.
- Conduct assessments of patients’ physical fitness levels, medical history, and understand their current condition or injury.
- Develop and implement personalised treatment plans tailored to patients’ individual needs and goals.
- Monitor patients’ progress and modify treatment plans as needed to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Provide health and physical activity education, advice, and support for lifestyle modification to your patients.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure comprehensive and coordinated care for patients is conducted.
- Stay up-to-date with current research and developments in exercise science and apply this knowledge to practice.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of patients’ assessments, exercise programs, and progress.
- Adhere to ethical and professional standards in all aspects of practice.
- You must have current ESSA Registration, 1st Aid Certificate, Working with Children and NSW Police check.
- You are enthusiastic, interested in community, a team player and passionate about furthering their career. We welcome applications from both new graduates, as well as
those with previous experience.
- You must be personally and professionally aligned with the values that reflect O-health. We celebrate a culture of uncommon care- for your O-mates and for our patients. O-health strives for a team environment where all therapists work together to create exceptional patient outcomes.
- We encourage co-management of patients between Osteo, Physio, EP and Exercise Science- the right therapist for the patient at the right time. We’ve taken collaboration to another level at O-health, and the entire structure of our clinic is geared to create the best possible outcomes for our patients.
New grads and experienced therapists are welcome. Open to part-time & flexible working hours for the right people.