Do you believe the best health outcomes require a truly holistic approach?
If you are looking for a vibrant workplace environment and culture one that nurtures, supports, and continually educates their team? In a role that can create game-changing outcomes for our patients. And do it all in a state-of-the-art purpose-built facility, that allows you to deliver the very best treatment and patient care.
Then working with us a natural fit.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Osteopath, New grad and experienced are both welcomed on a full or part time basis.
About the role:
As an Osteopath, you will play a critical role in diagnosing and treating our patients with musculoskeletal problems, assisting in restoring optimal physical function, health, or wellness.
You will be working closely with patients to understand their individual musculoskeletal issues and current physical capabilities, assisting you in developing their personalised treatment plan.
You will be joining an existing team of exceptional Osteos who will offer guidance and support to help you enhance your skills and progress further in your career. Working collaboratively to provide helpful education and advice to patients on lifestyle modifications to support their treatment and recovery.
- Assessing patients’ musculoskeletal conditions and diagnosing any problems or injuries that the patient is experiencing.
- Develop and implement personalised treatment plans tailored to patients’ individual needs and goals.
- Monitor patients’ progress and modify treatment plans as needed to ensure optimal health outcomes.
- Provide education and advice to patients on lifestyle modifications to support their treatment and recovery.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure comprehensive and coordinated care for patients is conducted.
- Stay up to date with current research and developments in Osteopathy and apply this knowledge to practice.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of patients’ assessments, exercise programs, and progress.
- Adhere to ethical and professional standards in all aspects of practice.
- You must have current AHPRA Registration, 1st Aid Certificate, Working with Children and NSW Police check.
- You are enthusiastic, interested in community, a team player and passionate about furthering their career. We welcome applications from both new graduates, as well as
those with previous experience.
- You must be personally and professionally aligned with the values that reflect O-health. We celebrate a culture of uncommon care- for your O-mates and for our patients. O-health strives for a team environment where all therapists work together to create exceptional patient outcomes.
- We encourage co-management of patients between Osteo, Physio, EP and Exercise Science- the right therapist for the patient at the right time. We’ve taken collaboration to another level at O-health, and the entire structure of our clinic is geared to create the best possible outcomes for our patients.
New grads and experienced therapists are welcome. Open to part-time & flexible working hours for the right people.