Strength and Rehab Coach
Do you believe the best health outcomes require a truly holistic approach? So do we.
If you’re looking for a vibrant workplace environment and culture that nurtures, supports, and continually educates their team. In a role that can create game-changing outcomes for our patients. And do it all in a state-of-the-art, purpose-built facility that allows you to deliver the very best treatment and patient care – then working with us a natural fit.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and accredited Strength and Rehab Coach to join our specialist O-gym team. You’ll be working with a range of patients to deliver results across rehabilitation, performance and chronic pain management – all in our purpose-built gym space.
New grads and experienced practitioners are welcome. Open to part-time & flexible working hours for the right people.
About the role:
Our Coaches are integral members of the multi-disciplinary O-health Team. You will be responsible for working with patients to identify and improve their movement and function across rehabilitation, performance and pain management programs. You help promote patients’ health and well-being and assist the rehabilitation process by developing and restoring body systems. Our Coaches co-manage and closely liaise with our other clinical team members to create great outcomes for our patients and our community as a whole.
- Conduct comprehensive musculoskeletal assessments using a range of methods and technology.
- Develop individualised programs tailored to patients’ circumstances and goals – across rehabilitation, performance enhancement and pain management.
- Motivate, guide, support and progress patients through their programs to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Actively contribute to the positive and upbeat ‘vibe’ of the O-gym space.
- Educate and inform patients throughout their program to increase their health and well-being knowledge.
- Collaborate and co-manage patients with our clinical team members to deliver long-term holistic health outcomes.
- Reporting and administration.
- You will have a bachelors degree in Exercise Science (or equivalent) and current First Aid Certification Working with Children and NSW Police checks.
- A Masters in Exercise Physiology and ESSA Registration would be welcomed – but not essential.
- You are passionate about delivering exceptional patients outcomes, but leave your ego at the door.
- You are enthusiastic, interested in community, a team player and passionate about furthering their career.
- You are personally and professionally aligned with the values that reflect O-health. We celebrate a culture of uncommon care – for your O-mates and for our patients. O-health strives for a team environment where all therapists work together to create exceptional patient outcomes.
- We encourage co-management of patients between Osteo, Physio, EP and the Strength team – the right therapist for the patient at the right time. We’ve taken collaboration to another level at O-health, and the entire structure of our clinic is geared to create the best possible outcomes for our patients.