What is a Bike Fit?
A professional bike fit is an important part of achieving your cycling goals. Having your bike set up correctly enables you to train more consistently and with less discomfort.
The basis of a bike fit with O-health is to establish a position which enables you to train for a long time and frequently whilst minimising your potential for injury.
A bike fit at O-health is comprehensive – we fit your body to the bike as much as the bike to your body. Your bike fitting session will entail:
- On-and-off the bike biomechanical and injury assessment
- Adjustment of your riding position taking into account your biomechanical traits
- Your riding goals and your skill level
- A post-assessment summary report outlining your assessment results in understandable and relevant terms
- Individualised exercise program intended to improve your riding efficiency and minimise injury