Physiotherapist – Full-time
Do you believe the best health outcomes require a truly holistic approach?
If you are looking for a vibrant workplace environment and culture one that nurtures, supports, and continually educates their team? In a role that can create game-changing outcomes for our patients. And do it all in a state of the art purpose-built facility, that allows you to deliver the very best treatment and patient care. Then working with us a natural fit.
We are looking for a passionate and accredited Physiotherapist. New grad and experienced physio’s’ are welcomed on a full or part-time basis.
About the role:
As a Physiotherapist, you will play a key role in assisting patients recover from physical injuries and illnesses using exercises, manual therapy, and other techniques.
You will be working closely with patients to understand their individual conditions and current physical capabilities.
You will develop personalised treatment plans and monitor their progress, making any adjustments if needed. Working towards restoring optimal physical function, health, and wellness.
- Conducting assessments on patients Injuries and their current physical capabilities.
- Developing and implementing personalised treatment plans.
- Working closely with your patient to set goals for their treatment.
- Monitoring patients’ progress and modifying treatment plans as needed to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Provide education on Injury prevention, advice, and support for lifestyle modifications for your patients.
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals to provide comprehensive care.
- Stay up to date with current research and developments in Physiotherapy and apply this knowledge to practice.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of patients’ assessments, treatment plans, and progress.
- Adhere to ethical and professional standards in all aspects of practice.
- You must have a current AHPRA Registration (or be applying for it), Working with Children and NSW Police check.
- You are enthusiastic, interested in community, a team player and passionate about furthering their career. We welcome applications from both new graduates, as well as
those with previous experience.
- You must be personally and professionally aligned with the values that reflect O-health. We celebrate a culture of uncommon care- for your O-mates and for our patients. O-health strives for a team environment where all therapists work together to create exceptional patient outcomes.
- We encourage co-management of patients between Osteo, Physio, EP and Exercise Science- the right therapist for the patient at the right time. We’ve taken collaboration to another level at O-health, and the entire structure of our clinic is geared to create the best possible outcomes for our patients.
New grads and experienced therapists are welcome. Open to part-time & flexible working hours for the right people.